The Club Membership
Never any start-up fees!
Full Fitness Membership
Individual, Couple, Adult + Kids, Family, Senior & Student Rates Available
- Unlimited use of Pool, Whirlpool, Saunas and Locker Facilities
- Discounted Rates for Swim Lessons (Family, Adult + Kids Memberships ONLY)
- Unlimited use of All Exercise Equipment (Cardio, Nautilus, and Free Weights)
- Discounted Pickleball Rates
- Attendance in Group Exercise and Yoga Classes
- Discounted Guest Fees
- Unlimited use of Racquetball, Wallyball, and Basketball Court Time, including League Participation
- Annual Fee of $75 is paid on June 1 each year with regular monthly payment on all 12 and 18 month memberships
- Month to Month memberships will pay the Annual Fee at a monthly rate of $6.25
The Club Fit is a Place for the Whole Family
Junior Membership Guidelines
- Children under the age of 11 may play basketball or racquetball only with an adult present unless they are in a supervised program
- Children age 11-13 may play basketball or racquetball provided they have reserved a court; have the proper equipment (eye guards, non-marking court shoes, etc.) and are playing the appropriate game for the court. A guardian must remain in the Club.
- Children under age 14 must have a parent or guardian monitor their swimming.
- During open swim pool hours, children 14 and up, who can swim one length of the pool unaided without stopping, do not need direct adult supervision.
- Children under 14 must always be accompanied by an adult when using the Fitness Center and must have been trained in the proper use of the equipment.
- Children age 12 and over may attend exercise classes with an adult in attendance.
Wish to know more?
With no start-up fee, now is the time to pick the plan that’s best for you! Come join one of our fun energetic classes as we help you get the most out of your exercise.
The Club Fitness
Address: 10081 County Road, #138 St. Cloud, MN 56301
Phone: (320) 251-3965
Social Media: Facebook